We specialise in bringing out glowing, healthy and youthful skin with combinations of laser and medical-degree skincare treatments, as well as profile balancing and enhancement with injectable fillers and botox.
After a careful consultation with one of our experts, we offer a large range of treatments. We perform advanced medical-degree treatments, we are experts at using different aesthetic lasers, and are certified and experienced with all forms of injections with hyaluronic fillers as well as muscle relaxants such as Botox.
Read more about our treatments here:
- Reduction of crow’s feet, forehead lines, lip lines and face wrinkles
- Eyebrow lift
- “Gummy smile” reduction to reduce visible gums
- Enhancement and contouring of facial structure, profile balancing, lip injection; chin, cheek bones and sharpening of jaw line; nose filler for non-surgical “nose jobs” or rhinoplasty adjustments of nose
- Microneedling / Dermapen treatment for glowing, youthful skin
- Sculptra injections for collagen enhancement and face fullness
- A wide range of chemical peels — such as PRX facial treatment for skin rejuvenation, Salicylic peel for glow and skin structure, TCA peel for scar removal and younger-looking skin, Dermamelan peel for correcting of pigmentation
- Fraxel laser for skin rejuvenation
- Laser hair removal for legs, arms, underarms, bikini area
We invite you for a consultation for all your skin concerns, and look forward to offering you the latest in skin science and expertise, and achieving the best possible results. Today, subtle and refined changes are possible without surgical invention. As Akademikliniken’s Skin Center experts also collaborate closely with the in-house cosmetic surgeons, we are uniquely positioned to offer a wide range of treatment combinations and surgical referrals for optimal results.
For all treatments, Akademikliniken uses several of the leading dermatology-approved and developed brands, as well as our own in-house skincare line developed by surgeons in collaboration with world-leading dermatologists.